Ground Source Heat Pump Association
GSHPA encourages the growth and development of ground source energy in the United Kingdom by:
- promoting the efficient and sustainable use of ground source heat pumps
- raising awareness of the benefits of ground source heat pumps
- developing ground source installation Standards
- encouraging high standards of training for the industry
- providing a forum for information exchange
- liaising with related organisations to benefit the ground source industry
- Lobbying for Ground Source Energy industry locally, nationally and internationally
The Association provides information on GSHPs via this website, its webinars and telephone helplines and makes presentations to promote the ground source industry to key audiences. It co-ordinates closely with government and other trade associations to work for high quality installations and the success of the ground source industry.
Ground Source Heat Pumps
Join the GSHPA
If you would like to join the GSHPA then click: Join us in the GSHPA.