Ground Source Heat Pump Association
The GSHPA encourages the growth and development of the ground source heat pump industry in the United Kingdom by:
- promoting the efficient and sustainable use of ground source heat pumps
- raising awareness of the benefits of ground source heat pumps
- developing ground source installation Standards
- encouraging high standards of training for the industry
- providing a forum for information interchange
- liaising with related organisations to benefit the ground source industry
- Lobbying for Ground Source Energy industry in matters of local, national and international interest to members
The Association provides information on GSHPs via this website and telephone helplines and makes presentations to promote the ground source industry to key audiences. It co-ordinates closely with government and other trade associations and training organisations to work for high quality installations and the success of the ground source industry.
Installation of Ground Source Heat Pumps
The performance of a ground source heat pump installation depends greatly on the quality of design and installation in matching the specification of the installation to the needs of the building and its use and ensuring that a balance of heat exchange is maintained with the ground over the year in a sustainable way by utilising solar recharge of the ground.
For more information on installation from an experienced source please contact one of our members.
Renewable Heat Incentive – Ground Source Heat Pump RHI tariffs Double
Government grants in the shape of the Renewable Heat Incentive are now available for those who install ground source heat pumps to heat their buildings.
For more information about work undertaken by the Association, or about ground source heat pumps, please e-mail email@example.com, telephone us on 01908 56 26 00 or write to the address below.
Join the GSHPA
If you would like to join the GSHPA then click: Join us in the GSHPA.