Join us in the GSHPA
The GSHP Association is the focal point for business interests in the ground source heat pump industry.
The purpose of the Association is
- to provide benefits to members
- to share best practice and develop and disseminate industry approved technical standards, training criteria and codes of practice
- to promote the highest standards of integrity, professionalism and technical competence within the ground source energy industry
- to represent the ground source heating & cooling industry, promoting sustainable use of the technology and engaging with government and other bodies to influence relevant policymaking.
All members must sign up to the Code of Ethical Practice which is backed up by a disciplinary procedure. Members must agree to abide by the GSHPA Standards published by the GSHPA.
Members are promoted as the best choice for ground source heat services and it is hoped they will enjoy, not only a financial gain in joining, but a sense of co-operation with others involved in the implementation of solutions to global warming and resource depletion and help to raise installation standards across the ground source industry.
The Benefits for GSHPA MembersThe benefits for members include increased customer confidence resulting from
- inclusion on the widely distributed List of Members
- inclusion on the Association's website – which is well indexed by search engines and links to members' sites
- Opportunity to input to the drawing up of technical standards
- Opportunity to influence government policies through membership of a lobbying Association
- Use of the Association's logo on your website and promotional materials
- Keeping up to date through,
- monthly newsletters
- frequent mailings on
- market information
- information from DECC and others
- updates on technical standards, government initiatives and equipment providers
Networking with the ground source industry in the UK and abroad.
The Benefits to the GSHPA of New Members
The GSHPA becomes a stronger voice for lobbying for the industry with each new member who joins. We welcome everyone aiming for high standards who serves the ground source energy industry and wishes to prosper with it including consultants, suppliers, drillers, trainers as well as installers of ground source energy systems.
We welcome utility companies who supply the electricity that runs heat pumps - they have an opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to renewable energy by supporting the high installation standards that the GSHPA promotes.
We welcome local authorities who have an opportunity to demonstrate their desire to see new construction projects incorporating green energy technologies.
Application to Join
Please follow the links below to understand what the GSHPA does, the criteria for membership, the Code of Ethical Practice, the Articles of Association and the Application Form itself.
Please fill in the form and apply by sending it in to us at email@example.com
Help us to help you, and to help your business.
Alternatively you can apply to join the GSHPA by clicking here.